We all have questions from time to time. If none of these correspond to your questions, please contact me.
- Question: Do you offer a payment plan? I want a piece but the cost isn't in my budget.
- Answer: Yes, I can arrange that for you. If you want a particular piece but can't swing the payment right away, contact me with your situation. I offer a split payment system, pay half now and half later. I must receive all payments before shipping your piece to you. If this is regarding a commission, if you pay 100% of the cost up front you will receive Free Shipping.
There is also an option of a 25% holding fee. This is strictly for pieces that are a work in progress. Once the piece is done, you will be sent an invoice for the other 75%. This will be due within 2 weeks. If you decide you cannot or do not want the piece the holding fee will be refunded.
- Question: Do you offer commissions? If so, how do I go about commissioning you for a piece? What type of commissions do you offer?
- Answer: Yes, I do offer commissions. However, if I am backed up with orders at the time it will be delayed. Contact me and we can work a commission out.
I offer pet portrait commissions along with wildlife commissions. If there is a piece you love but it's sold, you can commission a new piece of the subject.
- Question: Do you accept returns?
- Question: Where do you ship? What are the costs?
- Answer: If you are not happy with your piece within 14 days of receiving it, or it is damaged, I will refund 100% of the piece price. This refund however does not included framing and shipping.
- Answer: I currently ship across the U.S. as well as Canada, the UK, Ireland, France and Italy.
- U.S. cost is $5.00 per order (flat fee)
- Canada cost is $12.50 per order (flat fee)
- UK, Ireland, France and Italy cost is $50.00 per item